Presets for Lightroom
1. To get started, install the free Adobe Lightroom CC application on your phone;
2. After payment, you will receive a letter in the mail with a link to download presets
3. Download the purchased pack of presets to your computer and unzip them
(The mobile preset looks like a normal image, has only DNG format);
4. In the folder you will see our photos in DNG format, you need to transfer them to your mobile phone
5. Next, you need to open Abode Lightroom CC on the phone. At the bottom right, you will see 2 icons in a blue square. You need a left. Click on it and add our photos to the application;
6. After choosing which of our photos you need a preset from, click "...";
7.1. In the upper right corner, click "Create Preset", create a new preset group (click on the drop-down arrow, select "Create New Preset Group", enter a name, click the check mark "✓");
7.2. Enter a name for the preset, check that all the checkmarks (☑) are standing and click the checkmark
7.3. Done, the preset saved in Lightroom;
8. Open your photo. Scroll the edit panel to the left and click on the Presets tab;
8.1. Click on the drop-down arrow, select the preset group that you created;
9. You will see the saved preset, click on it.
Done, the preset applied to the photo;
10. To achieve the best result in processing, after applying the preset, adjust the Exposure, Contrast and Shadows. To do this, select the Light tab in the editing panel. Move the sliders to +/- to achieve the perfect photo.